- Install the Integrate Closed Loop package from Here (or e.g. https://mydomain.my.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1H000001ECEl if you have a custom Salesforce domain)
Enable the “Deploy Metadata from Non-Certified Package Versions via Apex” setting in ApexSettings
- Setup the Integration between Salesforce and Integrate.
- Login to your Integrate account, click on the settings gear icon and go to "Org Setting"
- Copy the Org ID
- Generate and copy a new API Token
- You will need these two values in order to setup your integration
- Click on “Integrate Closed Loop Connection Settings” tab
In Salesforce, click on Paste in the Org ID and API Token that you obtained from the Integrate application and then click "Test Connection" if successful click on "Save Settings"
In Salesforce - open Process Builder (Click on Setup and search for process builder)
- In Process Builder - create a new process
- Click on the first box (+ Add Object) and select "Lead" Object to start the process when a record is created or edited
- Click on the second box (+Ad Criteria) and populate the values based on the status you would like to report
- In "Advanced" section - select the "Yes" checkbox to ensure executing the rule only when the status changes
- Click on the Immediate Actions (+ Add Action) and select "Apex" from the dropdown, then populate the action name, select "Post to Integrate" Apex Class and set the LeadID, Disposition Code and reason
- Repeat for all other lead statuses you would like to report to Integrate
- Click on Activate button