Eloqua Closed Loop with Integrate Upgraded Platform
The Closed Loop Media Optimizer automatically provides feedback on lead status updates based on events, life-cycle changes, rejections, quality and other KPIs from your Eloqua account to your Integrate dashboard. Gain a complete view of media program performance so you can more effectively analyze and optimize paid media programs based on quality metrics and KPIs.
- Install the Closed Loop Media Optimizer app, found here. https://login.eloqua.com/?ReturnUrl=Apps/Cloud/Admin/Catalog/Add/71835b98-2ea8-4852-a3d0-d7cce830ab2e/60-61-6E-87-0A-16-08-86-3C-45-AB-09-99-B7-50-DA
- Click Accept and Install
- Install the Closed-Loop Media Optimizer and click Accept when the app requests permission to access Eloqua on your behalf
- Generate an API key in your Integrate account
- Within your Integrate account, click on the settings icon and navigate to the Organization Settings page.
- Click Generate New API Key to obtain your API key
- Configure and add Closed Loop Media Optimizer to the campaign canvas within Eloqua
- Click the cloud icon on the righthand side of the campaign canvas
- Click Integrate Setup to open the app configuration page
- On the configuration page select API version ‘Integrate'
- Enter your API key obtained in step 2
- Select the Integrate Lead ID field from the dropdown and click Save
- Navigate back to the campaign canvas and expand the Campaign Steps on the left-hand side of the canvas
- Locate the Closed Loop Media Optimizer and drag and drop into the canvas after the event you wish to use as a trigger for the Closed-Loop Media Optimizer
- To configure the disposition settings, click the Closed-Loop Media Optimizer to open the Settings. In the Step Name text field, rename the disposition in the text field that will correlate to the selected disposition in the dropdown. Once configured, select the edit icon to configure the cloud action
- After clicking the Edit icon, select the desired disposition from the Disposition dropdown list that you wish to match to the event you have chosen. Below is a list of available dispositions. You may also utilize the Custom Reason text area to pass additional text with the disposition. After you’ve completed this step click Save
- Within the campaign click Save and Activate to Activate your campaign