After receiving leads, customers can quickly view lead data pertaining to one or more sources. A Leads Report will show details for each lead associated with the requested source, such as statuses, dispositions and payout information, in addition to all customer-requested data (first and last name, email, address, etc.). Leads Reports are exported as a .csv file.
There are two ways to pull a Leads Report. You can either do so from an individual source page, or you can obtain a Leads Report with data associated with multiple sources from the Analytics page.
When accessing an individual source, you can simply click the ‘Download Leads’ button found on the ‘Summary’ page. A modal will be presented that asks for the criteria that should be created for the requested report (date range and disposition). After making the selection, the report will be created and exported immediately.
The Analytics tab found at the top of the Integrate App’s page allows you to view all saved reports associated with your organization, as well as create new reports.
To create a Leads Report with multiple sources, follow these simple steps:
- Click ‘Create Report’ in the upper right corner of the Analytics page.
- This will bring you to a report builder page, where you can select the ‘Leads Report’ radio button, and then choose the desired criteria (consolidation, accepted/rejected).
- From here, select the source(s) where leads should be pulled.
- In the ‘Fields’ section of this page, you can easily adjust which fields should or should not be exported in the report, add custom fields and perform mapping, as desired.
- While a one-time report can be generated, you also have the ability to create a regularly scheduled report by establishing a schedule (which will be delivered via email).