A Payout Summary Report will provide a high-level overview of the payout status for the aggregation of leads on individual sources. Each source will have a total payout, net accepted leads, net new leads, and partner information, among other details. Payout Summary Reports are exported as a .csv file.
The Analytics tab found at the top of the Integrate App’s page allows you to view all saved reports associated with your organization, as well as create new reports.
To create a Payout Summary Report, follow these simple steps:
- Click ‘Create Report’ in the upper right corner of the Analytics page.
- This will bring you to a report builder page, where you can select the ‘Payout Summary Report’ radio button.
- From here, select the source(s) that should be pulled.
- You can choose to include source statuses that meet your specific needs, such as those that are live, pending, paused, etc.
- While a one-time report can be generated, you also have the ability to create a regularly scheduled report by establishing a schedule (which will be delivered via email).