You can target domains or exclude them from the campaign. Domain Lists can be added to any Email type field.
- From Campaigns section of the main navigation, go to Lists.
- Select Create List and choose Domain List.
- Create a name for the list.
- Choose List Origin.
- Custom Upload: Browse your computer for the file to be uploaded.
- Manual: Start typing in the box, selecting Enter after each list item, or copy and paste.
- Select Create List.
Tip: You can use wildcard functionality here. Some examples:
- An asterisk placed before the domain (e.g., “*.microsoft.com”) would include any subdomain.
- In this example, sales.microsoft.com and marketing.microsoft.com would now be targeted or excluded.
- An asterisk placed after the domain (e.g., “microsoft.*”) would include all top-level domains.
- In this example, microsoft.au, microsoft.net and microsoft.co.uk would now be targeted or excluded.
- An asterisk placed before the top-level domain (e.g., “*.edu) would include all domains with that top-level domain.