The Lead Fulfillment Dashboard gives media partners a visual look at the pacing of their assigned Sources quickly and easily. This dashboard can be set up to show the progress of Source fulfillment across multiple marketers. Additional Source details, such as number of leads processed and days remaining, can also be viewed with a quick hover-over reveal.
Within the Insights section, navigate to the Fulfillment sub-section to access the dashboard.
Click the '+' button to add a new grouping of Sources from a Marketer to your current view. Marketers that have lead activity within the last six months will display in alphabetical order.
Select from the list or search for a specific Marketer and repeat as needed to display all desired Source groupings. You may add as many tabs as you like.
When viewing a Marketer, all associated Sources display with the most recently updated at the top. The Y-axis will display your Source Alias and the X-axis will display the Percent to Goal.
Hovering over the Source will display additional details including...
- Campaign – The name of the Marketer's Campaign
- Days Remaining – The number of days remaining until the Source End Date (if applicable)
- Fulfillment – The number of Accepted leads vs. Total Source Allocation
- Pacing – The selected pacing option(s) set on the Source (if applicable)
Source Display Options
- Sources are sorted chronologically starting with the most recently updated
- By default, 25 sources will display, but you may opt to view more in the Show menu
- A running count of displayed Sources will always appear above the dashboard