Our current available permission levels are outlined below. We are constantly striving to improve and expand our products for our customers so we will be adding even more options to these levels.
Need to restrict access to PII?
To maintain privacy and compliance standards, Marketers at the Admin level have the ability to control which Users are allowed to access certain reports within the platform and therefore can restrict who can see Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
* To prevent a User from seeing PII, access to Leads Reports and Post Out Log Reports should be denied.
Available Permission Levels
Please note: All new users' permissions will be set to OFF by default. Once the invite is accepted by the new user, any Admin may grant additional permissions, specifically which reports the user is able to view and generate.
- Admin – Can see the User Management tab to:
- Add new users
- View / edit role and permission levels of other users
- Remove existing users
- User – Cannot see the User Management tab
- May have their permission levels limited
- * PII will not be visible if access to Leads Reports and Post Out Log Reports is denied
- ON / OFF – This includes the ability to view, create, or generate for the specified report type
- Report Types
- Leads Reports * (This also includes the ability to download leads anywhere in the application including within a Campaign or Source)
- Post Out Log Reports *
- Source Reports
- Campaign Reports
- Payout Detail Reports
- Payout Summary Reports
- * To prevent a User from seeing PII, access to Leads Reports and Post Out Log Reports should be denied.
For more details on adding new users, see our User Management article.