International Address Validation enables Integrate to verify that a lead's provided address is valid. This is accomplished by checking the address against one of many datasets and services.
How does it work?
- Global reach: Integrate's International Address Validation verifies global mailing addresses to the unique requirements of each country’s postal address formats.
- Accuracy: With continual updates from country-specific postal authorities, data is always up-to-date with genuine and accurate addresses.
- Flexibility: ISO2 and ISO3 country codes can be used as inputs, as well as over 25,000 alternate country names and variations in different languages. We also support transliteration for most of the 250+ countries, dependent areas and territories that are covered.
What happens to a lead if...
- If the provided address on a lead is considered valid by Address Validation, the lead will be accepted if all other criteria are met.
- If the provided address on a lead is considered invalid by Address Validation, the lead will be rejected for having an invalid address.
- Note: Address Validation does not verify if the address is associated with the lead in question, it simply verifies the provided address is valid.
- To enable Internatonal Address Validation, create a Campaign as you normally would.
- On the fields section of the Campaign, add the Address Block field if one is not already present.
- Note: Individual address fields cannot be used with Address Validation, only the Address Block field.
- Once added, click the Address Block field to go to field settings, and check 'International Address Validation' from the Validations section.
- Note: It is considered best practice to make the Address Block a required field.
- Complete Campaign setup as you normally would - Addresses submitted will now be validated.
- In the case of Address Validation when the address block field is not required:
- If an address is present, the address will be validated and the lead will be accepted or rejected according to the result of validation.
- If an address is not present, address validation will be skipped altogether.